How the book came to be
In November of 2019, I was getting ideas that urged me to share the story with other people.
- How to sensibly manage the time here on Earth which is so comically short?
- How to listen to your heart?
- How not to cling to things as everything is only borrowed in our lives?
- How to find happiness in everydayness?
- How to wake up the kindness to your own body?
- How to take care of your soul and not let others hurt you?
- And how to find the reconciliation with your own mortality?
I wished to write a book that:
- could be read by children and adults,
- was so interesting that the reader couldn't put the book down,
- was wise, but not overwise,
- could make you laugh and cry.
And that's how Agnes came to life. A girl from the Magrey tribe living on the island of Baulu. Tiny and wild, talkative and brave, carrying a seed of uncertainty within her, which beautifully ties the story together.
"I strongly believe that enhancing and pampering our own unique skills is the right way to make the world around us a more beautiful place." ~ Veronika Hurdová
|Kód: 13_TK_EN 13_EK_EN Zvolte variantu